When you spend your hard-earned money on things, you want them to last as long as possible. There are plenty of ways to do that that most people just don’t think about!
Here are some uncommon tips:
- Cut your sponges in half. You don’t need the full sponge when half still gets the job done! Now, you have four instead of two. Instant save.
- Keep your old hand soap dispensers and buy refills. It’ll save you money in the long run!
- For old, dry mascara, put a few drops of contact solution and revive it.
- Measure out how much breakfast cereal you eat. You’ll be saving cereal and calories!
- Air dry any laundry you can. (Which can be pretty much all of it.) Be mindful, this is obviously space-consuming, and weather permitting.
- Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste. Too many people cover the brush because that’s what we see in commercials.
- Use cheap conditioner as shaving cream. It’s moisturizing, and you’ll be spending less than half you do on shaving cream.
- Reuse old pasta sauce and salsa jars as cups! Who’s going to care? You might even look trendy.
- Save the containers from sour cream, yogurt, Cool Whip, deli meat, etc. Use that stuff as Tupperware. Your mom did it, so should you!
- Use coconut oil for everything. On your face, hair, cooking, it’s a miracle in a jar.
*picture from google images